A deliciously decadent creamy recipe for cherry cheesecake that incorporates cream cheese with the best cherry flavor based on a bed of homemade Graham cracker dust put together with love and care. You’ll want to make this cherry cheesecake recipe every time!
This recipe for Cherry cheesecake is not just delicious but also nutritious so it is a win-win on both sides! Cherry is actually known to aid in weight-loss and is known to prevent cardiovascular diseases as well as the prevention of gout. It is a very tasty recipe that you can make even when you’re hosting a dinner for friends, guests, or just for your family!
Benefits of cherries for skin
Anthocyanins are actually the antioxidants that are found in cherries, they slow down the aging process due to the fact that they are known to fight free radicals which enter the body as well as make your skin look older, therefore, slowing down the rate at which your skin ages and providing multiple nutrients. (1)
Are Cherries a superfood?
Cherries are one of the healthiest superfoods. Cherries are actually known to have the highest medicinal value due to the fact that they are rich in antioxidants, are known to be a good anti-inflammatory, as well as are important in the prevention and treatment of what is known as gout.
What are some benefits of eating cherries?
• Assists with Arthritis and Inflammatory Conditions.
• Assists with Lowering Blood Sugar Levels in People With Diabetes.
• It Assists in Improving Memory
• Assists in Lowering the risk of colon cancer
• They may help boost your post-workout recovery
How many fresh cherries in a serving?
So now you may want to know exactly how many cherries there are in a single serving, right? And the answer is approximately twenty-one cherries. This goes for dried cherries (around half cup is a single serving) and fresh cherries (around one cup), and frozen cherries alike.
What do I need to make my own cherry cheesecake?
• Well, one thing about this recipe is that it’s not only really simple to make but also only takes a few not so hard ingredients to find. All I need is Graham Crackers (made into Crumbs of course for the perfect base!, Sugar Margarine, which needs to be Melted.
• Other than that you just need a few extra recipes such as cream cheese, some sugar, of course, to make it the perfect amount of sugary-Ness, and just some serious basic ingredients which are eggs, vanilla essence… and one thing more that gives this cheesecake its delicious name, cherry pie filling for a decadent and yummy cherry taste.
How do I make my own cherry cheesecake?
Cheesecake is insanely delicious, it’s actually one of my fav desserts! And what better than a new recipe to try, simple to make and easy cherry cheesecake recipe that takes around an hour to make in total… other than the chilling phase.
Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as you think as I’m here to help you make it yourself and maybe you’ll even make it again and again for functions, birthdays or other special occasions. All you have to do for the base is microwave margarine and mix in the crumbs before baking it at 335 degrees Celsius in a springform pan.
Now for the creamy cheese part of it…. A simple and easy task that is essential in making sure your cake doesn’t flop! All you do is blend cream cheese and the sugar well before throwing in eggs and vanilla essence.
Finally one of your last steps is to pour the mixture over the base and bake it for just over 10 minutes before baking it an extra thirty minutes(at a lower heat of course so we don’t burn it and our hard work produces a throwaway cake! ) before loosening it and cooling it and pouring some yummy cherry filling as a topping before enjoying this delicious cherry cheesecake.
It’s an elegant cherry cheesecake recipe that we think you’ll enjoy! As always please enjoy this recipe and if you’re a lover of berries, check out these articles: Strawberry Jam Recipe (Homemade and Easy), The Perfect Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe (Homemade), Strawberry Dessert Recipe (a strawberry candy)