If you’re having a party with a few number guests and need an appetizer to keep them going then try a mozzarella and tomato appetizer tray.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounces) jar roasted red
- peppers, drained and julienned
- crushed red pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together parsley, basil, oregano, capers, garlic, and olive oil.
- On a serving platter, arrange mozzarella cheese slices and tomato slices in alternating layers. Top with roasted red peppers.
- Drizzle with the herb and olive oil mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes before sprinkling with crushed red pepper and serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 2172Total Fat: 184gSaturated Fat: 71gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 102gCholesterol: 358mgSodium: 3066mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 105g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Spread the love