There’s nothing more I hate than dry muffins, but these apple muffins are not. It’s moist, has a great taste, and is healthy. It’s fresh and quick and easy to create.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apples - peeled, cored and
- finely diced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine apple juice, oil, and egg; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)
- Stir in chopped apples.
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 180Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 3g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Spread the love